COVID-19 Virus Update
Please read below for an update from Aureon on COVID-19.
Articles published March 12, 2020
Aureon’s current risk level: Low
Published May 20, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
With the recent updates from the CDC and state level, Aureon has decreased our risk status from moderate to low level. The health of Aureon’s Employees, Shareholders, Clients and communities will always be the core of our focus.
Please note, we will always align our position to reflect that of state and local health officials. At this time, Aureon’s risk status is identified as a low level.
- Low level: Partial travel restrictions in place
- International travelers and those visiting high-risk US states or venues must self-quarantine for 14 days upon return. Work from home is permitted
- Domestic travel for work must be reviewed and return conditions evaluated and measures in place for any high-risk travel outside of Iowa
- Additional cleaning of the facility implemented and mandatory hygiene protocols for all employees
- Awareness of issues and preparation of employees for a pandemic response implemented
- Employee communications for a pandemic response on a daily/weekly basis, as required
Should the state and local health officials raise the risk status, Aureon will follow suit and send a communication update.
Bob Christopher, Chief Experience Officer