COVID-19 Virus Update
Please read below for an update from Aureon on COVID-19.
Articles published March 12, 2020
Aureon’s current risk level: Moderate
Published March 16, 2020 at 11:12 a.m.
With the recent announcements from the national and state levels, Aureon has increased our risk status to moderate level. The health of Aureon’s Employees, Shareholders, Clients and communities will always be the core of our focus. We have always been committed to keeping our Clients connected, protected, and secure. Aureon has business continuity plans in place to address threats to Aureon and our Client’s business continuity. Our business continuity plan includes pandemic response plans in times of serious health concerns, such as what we are facing today with the pandemic spread of COVID-19.
Please note, we will continue to align our position to reflect that of Iowa’s state and local health officials. Aureon’s moderate level is defined as:
- Moderate level: Social distancing mandated for employees to prevent the spread of the virus. (trigger is state or county health officials raising the level of population risk to medium)
- No face to face meetings – internal or external
- No guests in the buildings
- No employees to attend any business meetings outside of the office
- 6 ft mandatory distancing implemented for all office areas
- Onsite contractors or technicians serving our Clients at their offices will abide by the Client mandated guidelines for their work environments or if none are mandated, by Aureon’s pandemic protocols
- Aureon hosted events will be postponed, suspended indefinitely or modified to a webinar broadcast
Aureon has implemented work from home strategies and will continue to operate business as usual, with our Network Operations Center remaining open 24/7. Should national, state, and/or local health officials raise the risk status, Aureon will follow suit and send a communication update.
Christy Smith, Chief Experience Officer