Aureon Consulting is seeking candidates for the following opportunity with one of our clients:
Responsibilities will include:
This position would work under administrative direction and provide system architect support on large and highly complex projects that are multi-platform and/or cross enterprise /divisional functional areas. Our client is looking for an individual who is familiar with the following technology solutions and has proven work experience in the areas below:
- Microservices and API architecture
- Azure DevOps / Visual Studio
- Open ID Connect and OAuth
- React or Angular JS
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
- MongoDB / CosmosDB
- Azure Cloud Platform
- Have Agile / Team experience and success.
- Have proven success in formulating and defining system scope and objectives for an assigned project work.
- Have experience with devising or modifying processes to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Have experience with design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance of programs.
- Have solid technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Have proven experience in understanding business or functional units for which application is designed.
- Have experience with peer coaching and the code reviews of other team members, while evolving the platform forward.
- A solid professional who has a high success rate for project completion and end-user satisfaction.
Requirements for this role:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems plus a minimum of 5-10 years’ IT development experience or equivalent
- Effective verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate with business partners and other IT staff
- Problem solving skills sufficient to perform research and recommend a proposed solution to problems
- Able to work on multiple tasks and meet established deadlines
- Knowledge of computer programming languages as required for the system- C#, SQL, .Net
- Top expert-level candidates;
- Will have experience with being able to effectively direct and coordinate the work of other team members on a project without having formal HR management responsibility.
- Will have experience as Technical Lead and/or Project Architect on very complex multi-subsystem solution delivery projects.
- Will have experience with interfacing with key stakeholders on project related work and progress.
Does this sound like you? Do you have questions? Apply here to find out more!