Aureon Consulting is seeking candidates for the following opportunity with one of our clients:
Responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities will include leading multiple high performing teams to take products and features from inception through agile development and into our client’s and their employee's hands. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge and experience of managing IT professionals (at all levels) within the organization, driving quality and focus within respective teams and effectively communicating with leadership. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Leadership responsibility & accountability for an Agile Product Delivery / Continuous Integration / DevOps – centric IT organization
- Direct Management of Tech Owners/Engineering Leads
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results
- Maintain staff levels by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Conduct planning, monitoring, counseling, and performance management activities
- Collaborate and communicate with other stakeholders to create high-level design concepts
- Foster innovation through forward thinking enhancement design and analysis
- Manage, mentor, and provide technical guidance to team members
- Collaborate and communicate with other business stakeholders to create high-level design concepts to achieve business goals of the user story while ensuring technical integrity
- Drive the team to deliver code based on sprint commitments, migrate code through CI/CD processes
- Actively participate in discussions, coding, and testing
- Develop core web applications leveraging technologies such as Java, React, Oracle, Postgres, Serverless
- Work on on-premise and cloud-based services, with a focus on migration to a cloud microservices architecture
- Continue to scale our SaaS platform
- Work in an Agile environment
Requirements for this role:
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Extensive Agile Delivery experience
- 10-12+ years of experience with Large Scale Enterprise Development
- Previous experience (5+ years) leading software engineering teams
- Demonstrated experience driving projects through to completion
- Experience with LINUX, GIT, JIRA, Cloud Services, Agile Development Methodology is a plus. Highly motivated, Innovative, self-directed thinker with an eagerness to stay up-to-date with current trends and a desire to impress.
- Experience performing code reviews
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to grow strong, self-directed Engineers.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with our client’s leadership team, the business and technical teams.
- Experience within the following industries highly preferred – Benefits Administration, Information Technology, Software Product Development.
- A knack for problem solving, in a fast paced, Agile environment.
Does this sound like you? Do you have questions? Apply here to find out more!