Aureon Consulting is seeking candidates for the following opportunity with one of our clients:
IT Application Analyst
Responsibilities will include:
Infrastructure engineer with a passion for automating everything
Improve infrastructure processes with the following experience:
- Linux admin with Bash shell and python programming skills
- Developing infrastructure as code using Ansible or Chef
- Experience deploying infrastructure changes using Ansible tower
- Experience working with source code repositories and tools such as Bit Bucket, git, and Tortoise Git
- Experience supporting Java runtime infrastructure platforms
Additional experience with the following software infrastructure is a plus:
- Websphere and or WebSphere Liberty
- Knowledge and support of Elastic Search (ELK) environment
- Previous experience supporting Pivotal Cloud Foundry infrastructure
Requirements for this role:
- Basic knowledge of insurance and financial services products preferred.
- Advanced planning/organizational, problem-solving, analytical, time management, decision-making, and communication skills required, as well as solid leadership and basic presentation skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical plans, strategies, and designs to all levels of the company.
- Basic knowledge of business unit applications preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with database applications; knowledge of mainframe, distributed, and/or web programming languages.
- Some travel may be required, including overnight stays.
- May be required to provide on-call support.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience plus 6-10 years of experience in IT field required.
- Proven experience as a senior IT professional.
Does this sound like you? Do you have questions? Apply here to find out more!