Aureon Data Center Services
Eliminate maintenance costs and enjoy security and peace of mind with Aureon Data Center colocation.
Secure your IT infrastructure and essential data within the Aureon Data Centers. Your business needs a highly secure environment to house your most critical data and applications. Save considerable expense and worry when you protect your essential network infrastructure by colocating in Aureon Data Centers.
Why Colocate in Aureon Data Centers
For the highest levels of security, redundancy, reliability, scalability and technology, count on Aureon Data Centers. Companies of all sizes utilize our data centers as part of a formal disaster recovery plan, data backup service, and/or primary hosting environment. Our state-of-the-art facilities are capable of handling server management applications for customers throughout the Midwest and nationwide.
Data Center Connectivity
When your information is located in a data center, the importance of a dedicated and uninterrupted Internet connection cannot be overstated. The Aureon Data Centers provide a powerful solution thanks to the Aureon Fiber Optic Network. Our carrier-grade, self-healing, symmetrical fiber optic network provides redundancy and protection from downtime.
Our network is connected to multiple data centers, so you can host within one of our data centers and easily connect to another. The Aureon Data Centers are one of many nodes on a multi-Gigabit Ethernet ring featuring self-healing technology for unparalleled bandwidth capacity and reliability. That means your business will stay connected even if your physical location isn’t.
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT
Data Center Compliance
Service Organization Controls (SOC) reports are designed to meet the needs of a broad range of businesses. They provide information and assurance about the controls at a service organization that affect the security, availability and processing integrity of the systems used. SOC standards help protect the integrity, confidentiality and privacy of the business clients we serve. Aureon Technology is proud to have obtained and continually maintain the stringent requirements of Aureon Data Center SOC Certification.
Data Center Security
To ensure the protection of your valuable data and applications inside the Aureon Data Centers we provide redundant off-site monitoring of all security systems with:
- 24/7 year-round video surveillance.
- Additional sensor-driven cameras located on all doors, aisles, cages, cabinets, and within secure support rooms at the facility.
- Two-factor electronic security authentication with anti-pass-back doors to prevent unauthorized personnel from accessing the building.
24/7 Facilities Management
Our facilities management systems include on-site and remote monitoring of all power backup systems, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and more to ensure your data is well-protected. You can rest assured our team of experts is prepared to quickly address any issues that arise and address them quickly — 24/7.
Our facilities offer:
- Fire and water protection including a leak detection system and non-water based fire suppression system.
- Available space including half-and full-cabinet options as well as custom caged space.
- HVAC systems are a minimum of N+1 configuration and positioned strategically around the data center for optimal airflow efficiency.
- Climate control. Temperature and humidity is maintained within four degrees and five percent of set points.
- Power options including DC and 120/208 single- and three-phase power.
- Power distribution with A- and B-side methodology as well as dual-source PDUs (served from both the A- and B-side) that can automatically switch between power sources.
- Power backup thanks to redundant diesel generators (regularly load tested) with indefinite run time with refueling.
Take steps now to ensure your business’s data is well protected. Colocate with the Aureon Data Center.
Connect with one of our Aureon Technology experts to learn more about our customizable solutions.