Internet Service Provider
Aureon Technology gives companies the internet connectivity they need to do business efficiently.
The Aureon Fiber Optic Network provides premier internet service throughout the Midwest. Our network reaches beyond state lines through established partnerships with national providers. Aureon’s internet solutions can be tailored to meet the needs of any organization thanks to our network’s high speed, high performance, high security, and high reliability. Our regional network and national reach allow the most dependable direct connectivity in the industry. Now more than ever, downtime is lost time and lost revenue. That’s why countless businesses depend on Aureon’s reliable network and team of industry-leading experts to keep them running. Achieve your goals and get back to doing what you love with Aureon.
Aureon’s internet services include:
- High-performance redundant access
- Large bandwidth capacity
- Reliable connected network
- Local 24/7 service
Your dedicated and structured internet service is provided through our state-of-the-art multihomed, multicarrier internet access platform. While many carriers offer only a single path to the public internet, the Aureon network chooses from multiple carrier access points to provide an optimized user experience. While an outage in a single carrier network may mean zero internet access for the customer, the Aureon network provides multiple protected paths, so in the event of a carrier outage or line congestion, customer traffic can be routed through another path with little to no disruption to business solutions or the customer experience. Our network also provides connectivity to multiple global internet backbone providers, eliminating your need to connect to alternate providers. Supportive Aureon service delivers fast and efficient reaction time when bandwidth increases. As your internet needs grow, you will continue to receive ever-evolving solutions. We own our network, which allows us to offer enhanced services.
How does this benefit your business or connectivity needs?
Aureon’s internet solutions offer:
Responsive and Superior Iowa-Based Customer Service
- One point of contact for all your customer needs
- 24/7 support with dedicated local experts and a team you can trust
- Great solutions, great culture, and great customer service
- High-performance and low latency IP network
- Multiple content delivery partnerships, including Netflix and Akamai
- Cached content on locally hosted partner servers improves the customer internet experience by localizing the content, resulting in significant performance improvement for the user — less delay and buffering when streaming high-definition programming and multimedia.
- Geographically diverse IP transit connections
- Highly redundant cutting-edge carrier network including geographically divergent peering and IP transit connections. The network is symmetrical, so it provides equal upload and download speeds to move large amounts of data easily and securely.
- Service quality assurance through proactive availability and continuous usage monitoring and proactive notifications — 24/7/365
- High-quality, web-based network monitoring and management tools that allow customers to review usage and track support tickets
- Carrier-grade hardware platform
- Fully redundant IP core network
- Distributed routing and switching
- Scalable bandwidth
- Options from 1 Mbps to multiple 10 Gbps with easy upgrades
- Web-based statistical graphing of your bandwidth use
- Peering connectivity to Chicago and other major cities via our partner INDATEL Services, a nationwide network that participates in the Rural Ethernet Exchange. Our fiber is part of 100,000+ fiber miles that provide Ethernet connectivity to rural and metropolitan areas across the country.
- Peering connectivity to the Omaha Internet Exchange
- Dual stacked IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- IPv4 and/or IPv6 space
- Domain Name Service for your connection’s IP space
- Limited distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation to proactively ID and block large scale attacks
Aureon Restore Internet Freedom Statement:
As an ISP, Aureon has never blocked websites, nor censored online content, nor throttled or degraded ISP traffic based on the content. Nor has Aureon unfairly discriminated in the treatment of internet traffic. The principles presented in the FCC’s 2010 Open Internet Order are fully supported by Aureon and our affiliates. Click here to learn more.
Interested in moving your business forward with our technology solutions?
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT