October 17, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
7760 Office Plaza Dr. S., West Des Moines, IA 50266
Lunch will be provided.
Is your organization prepared for the business threats of today and the future? Threats can come from many areas including cyber-attacks, legal issues, natural disasters, human resource problems and more.
Ensure you’re ready for whatever is next with our Operational Risk Assessment Course. Join risk expert, Vicky McKim (AFBCI, MBCP, CRMP), Aureon’s Risk Management & Business Resilience Director, for a hands-on opportunity to learn about operational risk specific to Iowa Independent Telecommunications Companies (ITCs) and small/medium businesses.
- Basics of operational risk – environment, governance and technology
- Learn to rate vulnerabilities, threats and controls
- Determine your residual risk
- Cost-benefit analysis for additional mitigation
- Tips to ensure your insurance coverage is adequate for your risk
- Lab time – conduct a mini environmental risk assessment
As an attendee, you will receive the knowledge and basic materials needed to complete an environmental risk assessment and governance checklist for your organization. As a group, we will learn how to complete a mini risk assessment for your local operations.
If you have questions, please contact Vicky McKim at 515-830-0233 or Vicky.McKim@Aureon.com.